1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

opinions on wheels

jamie226bhp Apr 25, 2010

1. jamie226bhp

jamie226bhp Member

thinking of getting new wheels and these look different, what do people think, they are for a yellow 1.8 tqs in 18"
    [​IMG]

2. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Seen a few S4's with them in silver, usually not a fan as they look a bit busy, but like the colour of the one in the pic. Is that the actual wheels u are getting if you do? Go for it, and get sum pics up!:icon_thumright:

3. Ben_Lucas43

Ben_Lucas43 Contemplating trip to the Ring

Are they Gallardo's?

I don't care much for them.. but hey, that's just my opinion on wheels! lol

4. jamie226bhp

jamie226bhp Member

yeah there the exact one's i'm looking at,and are the gallardo reps, i might try photoshopping them onto my cay to see what they look like

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

i may have to change my Ronals as my S4 brake calipers wont fit under them due to the curved nature of the spokes.

I quite like those Lambo reps, and they look quite flat and my calipers may go under those.....hmmmm

6. jamie226bhp

jamie226bhp Member

only £395 without tyres

7. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

Bo**ox to that! The shape if them looks like A petal!! Lol! (just my opinion, no offence....).

8. jamie226bhp

jamie226bhp Member

i'm not decided as i'm not sure if they will suit the car, might just leave the 17's on and spend the money elsewhere