Opinions on this S4 please

monkeytrousers

Reaction score
Hi there

Will be changing my S3 soon and am seriously considering an S4. I have seen this one locally:

http://usedcars.audi.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=501633088

How does the price seem (bearing in mind this is a main dealer?). I would be looking to part-ex the S3 - like to think I would get £10,500 for it.

Also, how do the running costs of the S4 compare to the S3? I appreciate I will lose around 10MPG but what about servicing etc?

Thanks.

looks like a really low spec one. No heated seats, no satnav, no bose, no isofix, no parking sensors, no cruise and no armrest to name some off my head.

The price is OK, it has average miles, but I'm sure you'd miss some of those options.

Bad time to be looking for a B6 S4 with the new A4 coming out so soon too, I would have thought there'll be some bargain B7's out there really soon.

Spec is poor, and not seen one in Mauritius Blue before. Would have thought with the spec being low, you could get that down to maybe £22k ?!

madvw said:
Bad time to be looking for a B6 S4 with the new A4 coming out so soon too, I would have thought there'll be some bargain B7's out there really soon.

Yeah, I do prefer the look of the B7, they're just out of my price range at the moment.

Appreciate the comments, you're right it is low spec. I'm in no rush, I think I will continue to look.

I know it is, but a 3 hour train journey is well worth it on the way back!
Do AUDI not move cars between dealers??

u might av 2 travel monkey i got my car from portsmouth and i live in north yorks