1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on these please?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by crypric23, Oct 13, 2009.

1. crypric23

crypric23 Never satisfied

2. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

xeon lights are bloody awful things if your another road user, especially if they are following you on a bumpy road. I can see the day they are banned. OK on a rally car but totally UN necessary on a road car IMO. These look like they could be a bit better.
  3. andyb_88

andyb_88 Member

Im 50/50 on these.. im goin for the r8 headlights myself

[​IMG]

glad u made a thread about this, sorry to hijack but a quick question..

im driving across Europe next year for modball 2010, ive heard that you cant use xenons/HID in europe, anyone know anything about this?
  4. gixxer600k4

gixxer600k4 Member

i take it you know all the legal parts to fitting aftermarket HIDs to cars not properly designed for HID's and that they burn out your wiper motors?
  5. CJ3BLUE

CJ3BLUE Member

I,d give them a wide berth,they dont seem to come with the extra wiring loom too counteract the bulb fail alarm.
    Check out www.hids4u.co.uk and look at the "ultimate" kit,yes its a little dearer but the kit is top quality with good aftersales,i had the kit on my last car bmw120d and was excellent ive got a S3 now so gave them to my mate and he loves them !!