Opinions needed

Donfero

Reaction score
I have a North American 2007 b7 2.0t fsi, third owner previously owned by the audi workshop manager at the local dealer. The at 120k has had new rings fitted and a new turbo. Software upgraded and the car is will maintained. I have retrofitted xenon lights, foolding mirrors, auto rain light sensor, parking aid and an Android HU.
I was going throuhg the local classified and found a 2006 Quattro Sline and im realy thinking of selling my car to get the Quattro what do you guys think?

Hi, I just went from a FWD SE B7 to a quattro S-Line B7. Imo the quattro is a huge improvement dynamically. The stock SE was a tidy handler but the quattro is fantastic.

the Quattro is a very good car and I prefer it over the 2wd variant, but, it does come with some downsides and that is the cost of certain parts is more and some repair jobs such as the clutch are much more costly due to the extra work involved , it's personal choice really.
I find the my special edition Quattro manages the 250bhp very well , good performance etc with surefooted handling in nearly all road surface contions etc, sometimes I doubt I would have made some corners in my car if it was 2wd etc, so yes a better car for me but its a personal choice really, whatever works best for you .