1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions - Best 8" to 10" Netbook

Gilly Dec 10, 2009

1. Gilly

Gilly Member

Guys

I think the time has come for me to buy a Netbook

Spend a fair bit of time sharedealing/spreadbetting, and my Fullsize laptop is a bit of a bind to cart about, and My phone cannot access some of the sites required to trade...

so....

1: what would be the best NetBook for around the £200-£250 quid mark (ie slim, 8"-10" screen, Wifi etc)

2: can any one suggest a decent (ie cheap, reliable) vendor to purchase one from

opinions welcome as ever

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

We have the new Acer Aspire One, this kit has windows 7, long battery life (7hrs)
    nice and lite . Price was £250, but we had all the Office packages added plus internet
    security plus the set up came to a grand total of £500.. Also come in some funky colour choices. Down side is that you have to buy a carry case, the shop gave as a bag for half price in the end.

3. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Hi Gilly,

I work for an IT firm, so i can offer you some choices

Probs best to add me to MSN if you have it so we can chat about options :)

PM me if you're interested

4. mac1403

mac1403 Member

I bought an Asus eee pc 900. Apart from one of the kids standing on it and cracking the screen (which I have now replaced) its been faultless. Very light and portable

5. Gilly

Gilly Member

MAC, on a separate note your s3 looks feckin sweet !

Loving the Sprint blue

6. beanoir

beanoir Large Member

The Samsung NC10 is a super little netbook, great screen and keyboard for the price! I love mine and have done for the year i've had it.