Open Day: Saturday 30th June 11am - 3pm

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
At last the unit is finished... and what better way to celebrate than holding our first open day! Saturday 30th June is the date selected, and we'll be in from 11am - 3pm.

The aim of the day is to give everyone attending the chance to have a good look at the new place, view (and maybe even participate in) some detailing demonstrations, and purchase some products at special prices - there will be some mighty fine special offers on the day, with 25% off some popular items in the store. As the date looms we'll post up some info on the specials.

I've a few things in mind to make the day a bit more special, but I've got a few things to organise first, so as the days count down I'll post updates with more info about the day. If you plan on coming along it would be good if you could indicate below... if there is enough interest we'll try and get some hot food on site.

:)

id like to come how many hours drive is it to aberdeen ? :think:

How convenient Rich...
Your opening day corresponding with my almost running out of my Poorboys soap 'n' suds stuff.

I'll have to try to make it along...

Aye, it's a shame for a lot of folk we are so far north (think 11 hours from London!), but c'est la vie. One year, when we don't have a unit move to contend with, we might have to do a tour through the summer months. :)

my grandparents are in Forres and my uncle is in aberdeen

ive been thinking of road trip (from north coast of ireland) this summer to see them so you never know i might pop in :D

I'f I'm not too ****** on the Friday I'll come along. I'll be coming via Glenshee though, love that road. :jump:

Keep some special offers for me, I'll be there Wednesday anyway for my detail :icon_thumright:

Hope to make it along too! Can you keep a go of the Makita for me and my bonnet please Rich????

jr001 said:
Hope to make it along too! Can you keep a go of the Makita for me and my bonnet please Rich????

Should be able to, depends on the weather though. Whatever happens you'll get a go with the Makita, as we're setting up a panel indoors. :)

Cheers to everyone who came along and made the day a big success - I was a little unsure how it would go due to all the Detailing World drop outs, but 40-50 cars over the course of the day was great to see, and the weather was just as what I ordered! I'm absolutely gutted none of us managed to get any piccies, but my feet didn't touch the deck all day long! If anyone knows anyone that took pics please let me know, as I could do with a few for the news section on the website. Once again, thanks to everyone who came along, and apologies if I didn't manage to get round to everyone for a chat; keep an eye out for more themed events in the very near future. :yes: