1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOOooo DEAR ! WHATS HAPPENED HERE?!?!

Charlies604 Dec 8, 2005

1. Charlies604

Charlies604 Member

2. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

the steering wheel has more shine than the body work

3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

SORRY for my money hes KILLED a great car, i hate the exhausts,i hate the "EVO" regi plate at the the front ,the red mud flaps,alloys,etc , i suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but me thinks this guy needs to go to spec savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Well.. you guys have put me off bidding(again!) on that awesome machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

It's a a shame, because underneath the tat, there may be a pretty sound example of what was a pretty good car.

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Those exhausts look handy for turning the car into a wheel barrow.

7. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Those exhausts look handy for turning the car into a wheel barrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL tdi - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I really think the Venoms suit it.......NOT LOL

Shame really probably a nice car under the tat

9. madvw

madvw Active Member

I dont think venoms have ever suited ANY car....

to be honest, most of the mods he's done can be easily reversed, it not like he's chopped a bin into the bonnet, carved up the dashboard, and riveted a whale tail to it. The only part needing replacement will be the rear bumper where he's cutout for the wheelbarrow handles.

still agree though, he needs to have a quiet word with himself on the styling...

10. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

i agree, they looked ok for about 30 seconds when they 1st came out.

11. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

LMAO!

A modded Audi, he must be like chav royalty or summit...