1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 7 hours to go!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by wilko, Mar 14, 2005.

1. wilko

wilko Top Gear

How excited am I getting now... 7 hours until I pick the car up. Just spoken to the dealer and everything is ready, the spolier will be installed this morning then it just needs time to set which is why i'm picking it up at 17:00!!!!! Will post some pics, by the weekend so you can all have a look at my beauty!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
  2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hey good luck you lucky devil!! Enjoy your new motor mate! Look forward to seeing some loveeerly pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  3. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[ QUOTE ]
    the spolier will be installed this morning then it just needs time to set which is why i'm picking it up at 17:00!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

eh? If it's anything like the Votex one, it's supposed to bond for 48 hours?...

I'd hate for you to get the car home and find something missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif
  4. imported_RedSportback

imported_RedSportback Guest

Suggests Wilko keeps a firm eye in his rear view so at least if thats the worst case scenario he can pick it up and not lose his spoiler !
  5. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping that they know what they are doing at the dealers with the (yes Eeef) Votex spoiler - if it drops off I'll be gutted, and the dealer will get a ear full from me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif
  6. avalon88

avalon88 Member

Hey Wilko, Congrats mate, you waited this long, so whats a 4 and 1/2 hours wait.. Your lucky i have to wait another 2 weeks for mine. Anyway hope you enjoy the car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  7. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Can't wait.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif
  8. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

Good luck with the collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D:D:D

Enjoy the drive home.

J.
  9. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Yerh just not too much!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  10. COLDSTEEL

COLDSTEEL Member

Well................ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
  11. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Supurb!!!!!! Loving every second of driving it..... I think I choose well when it comes to the extra's.... looking forward to cleaning it already - God Dam English weather - can't believe it rain last night it's ditched already! Picture to follow the wash at weekend!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
  12. wilko

wilko Top Gear

Oh it is.... apart from the crack in my spoiler and my folding passenger mirror does unfold sometime.... the dealer is having the car back for a day! Apart from that it's all good... loving every sec of driving it can't wait to really see what it can do after i've bedded it in for a month or so...!!