Online parts Catalogue??

330_2_S3

Reaction score
Has anyone got a link to this?

I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

For AUDI S3 8P Chassis

As far as I know there is no Online parts catalogue available.

You can, however, purchase a copy of ETKA, which is the one used by dealers, on eBay. It does not have any prices but it can be updated to keep it current using a website in the US.

If you want any further details, send me a PM.

Thanks guys,

Tryin to source the compartment for underneath the passenger seat...

and see what other parts may be required

I use partslink24.com. US/Canada gets its for free but I think you will have to pay. It's VIN specific and its monthly

For what it's worth, I have been looking into doing this but it's proving to be harder than it looks! Really the programming part would be fine, it's just trying to work out what data is what and how to use it is quite difficult!

Also if I did manage to get something working, which I'm sure would be possible with persistance, I guess it would need off shore hosting, **** somewhere as in US/UK fairly sure it would be taken down pretty quick.

Scott I had also thought of this kinda system, but after some serious thoughts of how to implement on a server with multiple logins etc, I left it as the main thing stopping this kinda implementation would be too many serious legal ramifications & would leave you either locked up or penniless mate, dont bother if I was you, not worth the risk

Scott I had also thought of this kinda system, but after some serious thoughts of how to implement on a server with multiple logins etc, I left it as the main thing stopping this kinda implementation would be too many serious legal ramifications & would leave you either locked up or penniless mate, dont bother if I was you, not worth the risk

I know, I know, you'd have to be so careful, but if done right I think you could get away with it, of course this thread would have to cease to exist if I did lol. Mate I Pm'd you for MSN, let me know, cheers.

Not worth the hassle to put it online. We're already running a risk on ASN as many have eBay bought versions of ETKA and openly admit it:tapedshut:

If ebay don't get any grief I wouldn't worry too much.

How does ETKA compare with ELSA?

Elsa & Etka are completely different programs that do different jobs.

eBay dont get grief cause they're not selling the item as a store, people are selling though there systems, so slightly different & although illegal they seem to win court cases when copyrights are brought against them except Louis Vuitton

Not worth the hassle to put it online. We're already running a risk on ASN as many have eBay bought versions of ETKA and openly admit it:tapedshut:

Having spent between £10k and £30k on a car it seems a little silly for each person who wants a copy not to purchase a one via eBay with or without Elsawin as well. I only paid £25 for the latest copy of both that covers Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda. Etka updates are available through a site in the US.

Hi - just got an A3 ( 2005 ) and this is my first post. If out of order sorry but couldn't resist trying to help.
Got my info from parts catalogue and service manual purchased ( cheaply in my opinion -£9.99 for service manual+ another £9.99 for priced parts catalogue ( 2006 ) from whichmanuals.com.
Their customer service for help is second to none but the download is big !!
I think the part number you require may be - 8P0 881 581 and is shown as £27.50 (2006 +vat ) plus you may need other bits and pieces. !

Hope this helps

If you have any problems let me know

Regards

Welcome to the site.

Yes that a stowage part but must check pr codes against your car 1st before ordering to verify its all going to fit, but audi will advise anyway.

Try VAGcat.com its an online ETKA

IE parts catalogue

The only trouble with VAGcat is that it is 5 years old and a lot can change in 5 years. Don't know if the prices are also 5 years old!!

I know this thread is nearly five years old, but is there still no online parts catalogue available or to download? (Specifically for my A3 8P).

I've been using partsbase.org for when I've needed part numbers

Reactions: IanRW