one pic for now

mkimjoon

Reaction score
i have to drive 10 hrs to vegas from san francisco and it's 1am now and i have to leave at 5am
so here is a quick pic

problems i have right now is tech is still worried about the rear so i have to drive higher than my static stance atm until we get back from vegas to take a further look. thinking about switching XL to regular bag for the rear who knows!

Nate if you can help me out what your tech do to your rear control arm (modified or not) i would highly appreciated it and kiss you if you ever come here or if i ever go to where you live :) (not gay)

my car is like 85% done. Will finish once we get back from wuste but for now i can't drive this low
banghead.gif

i gotta ride a little higher than my static stance but i can dump when i'm parked :p
this is the stance i would like to cruise at flat road though haha

pic for click!

didn't have my tripod and didn't have enough time to play with my car since i got it like 8 hrs ago.
heart.gif
wish me a safe drive guys!

OFF to bed now!

IMG_0086.jpg

Looking good bro, although a little RR if I may say, I will speak to the guys when I pick my car back up from them on sunday brother :wub:

Beautiful car! Enjoy your drive and stay safe. :)

Paulie x

Looking really tidy mate, not the biggest fan of your wheels but whatever floats your boat... The rest is :wub:

drive safe bro!

what a tasty looking sportback you have there! love the stance and love the rims too!

looking forward to seeing more pics!