one of the worse for sale ads?

That doesn't make sense though. 03 or 04, this looks like the 2007 onwards A3. I know its a replica but even the interior is the same as the 2007on

Have I missed something?

So what is the difference between a 04 and a 07 interior then..................absolutly nothing as far as i know .

As a rep it really does not matter what year the car is. He has a flat bottom steering wheel so if it is an 04. Someone could end up dying if they crash it

As a rep it really does not matter what year the car is. He has a flat bottom steering wheel so if it is an 04. Someone could end up dying if they crash it

I could die as i have a FBSW in a 2004 !! but then you could die doing 35mph in a 30mph limit.........and its probably instant over 70mph........but i bet you dont care about that risk ?

I dont have an airbag on my bike..or when i cross the road.......I dont even have one that stops me getting Cancer :-(.....What chance do i stand :sorry:...lol

I could die as i have a FBSW in a 2004 !! but then you could die doing 35mph in a 30mph limit.........and its probably instant over 70mph........but i bet you dont care about that risk ?

I dont have an airbag on my bike..or when i cross the road.......I dont even have one that stops me getting Cancer :-(.....What chance do i stand :sorry:...lol

Understand what your saying. But i dont think the person selling these reps with fbmfsw on older cars let the person buying it know that the airbag does not work... if you get what i mean.

Still not sold then either,i am suprised someone hasnt snapped his theiving hands off