1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One for the cat haters

CJ A4 Feb 21, 2005

1. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Seen it before CJ, still amusing though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

3. abmunro

abmunro Member

I think it's excellent and would like one myself. Would have to fit box or bag inside to catch the head to stop damage to car.
    Maybe now they have banned Fox Hunting they could train the hounds to catch cats..

4. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

when working in a garage years ago a woman came in with a talbot alpine and said she heard a squealing noise on start up. when opening the bonnet we found that a cat had been asleep on the engine and the alternator fan had slit its throat, there was fluff and blood all over place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

5. waveform2

waveform2 * J e d i *

Your all sick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

6. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Lovely, cheers for that Dave... trying to eat my lunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

7. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Chips to go with that ! lol

8. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

yeah not like the video at all, didnt mind people posting it so dont get me wrong just the video makers have no taste.

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

It wasnt real man, chillout if it was real i would never of put it on mate!!!! God some people are toooo easily offended! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

10. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

i hate cats.
    i hate cats.
    i hate cats.
    my neighbours who own cats, asume i dont....
    they let them walk up and down my lovely car. they let them kak in my garden.
    they let them kill mice and leave them at my doorstep.
    they let them murder the chicks that nest in my birdy box....
    i darn,t leave my back door open.....
    i choose not to own a cat, as i dispise them, yet those who do own one or two or twelve??, disreguard my choice and allow their pets to be a part of my life ???
    cats owners will tell you that they are the cleanest animals on the planet....
    im a gas/plumber man, im in loads of houses every day and let me tell you, cats and cat people smell. how can a box full of turds,ushally kept in the kitchen ??, be hygeinic. tramp round in a box of poo, then walk over your furniture and kitchen tops?
    dirty, selfish, no respect...

no dout all the pussy lovers out there are gonna give me hell now, but who cares. not me.

rant over. (no cats were hurt in the making of this post).
    thanks.
    like the vid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

11. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

I DONT BELEIVE IT !!!!
    theres one sat on my bonet right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

12. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Hope its laying a cable! (I own 4 cats!).

Only kidding mate, each to their own. I am fed up with all the animals they bring in and birds make a real mess flying arounf and dying, feathers everyewhere. No more litter tray here. I have trained them to go and **** in everyone elses gardens!

13. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Open the Sunroof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

14. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

mmm...4 cats eh...smelly....

15. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

i need an A.S.B.O for my neighbours and their moggys.

16. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I DONT BELEIVE IT !!!!
    theres one sat on my bonet right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Open the Sunroof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif