1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Audi to another....

Fireyjack Jul 21, 2011

1. Fireyjack

Fireyjack Member

Happy but sad.

A new A4 2.0tdi Avant 170 quattro "black edition" company car on order....

but........ I now have to sell my silver 05 A4 2.0t saloon quattro remapped 276+ bhp (4wrr pre-exhaust fitted).

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy - but my pride & joy, project car will be for sale in 2 to 3 months!

The project list has extensive including new clutch & flywheel, Vredestien tyres, Ferodo pads, Longlife aircraft ss exhaust, bluetooth through MFSW, rear diffuser, RS4 ARB, phatnoise 20gb music system & compass rear view mirror - just to mention a few keeping an ordinary looking car - an awesome car.

Also has sports seats, split folding rear seats, auto dimming mirrow wih come home lights, interior lights package including daylight running lights & Xenons, 235 tyres with 5 spoke twin spoke 17" alloys, acoustic rear parking, 3 spoke MFSW,

It's immaculate and destroys me to sell - cause although the new black edition is the highest spec, I still don't get some of the luxury accessories that my current car has.

Tim.

2. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

To be honest,

Give it a week and you will be modding the new car.

Its almost impossible to resist im afraid!

3. Fireyjack

Fireyjack Member

I'm sure you're right - Dazmo. Remap 1st on the list!

4. doug.p

doug.p Getting There

good advert