On the note of jap cars.. the new skyline.?

Sam-K

Has a throbbing red german.
Reaction score
473bhp, 3.8-litre V6, twin-turbo, 4-wheel drive and a claimed 0-60mph of 3.5 seconds and 194mph.

a 0.27 Cd drag co-efficiency rating and race-car quantities of downforce.

mmm.. here it is..

2007_tokyo_nissan_gt-r-live_013.jpg

Oranoco said:
Looks good. Will Japand actually be able to have it though? New Jap cars are limited to 112mph and 280bhp by their legislation.

They do export and they drive on the left, perfect.

I'd love one of these, no european car can compete with these for tuning and pure driving experience, fantastic.

I'm pretty sure also this one is being released over here..? My dad test drove the last one at nissan liverpool which was the only place selling them at the time.. and now he gets send all sorts of mail about the new one coming over.. thinks it's a little more avaliable now..

The GT-R goes on sale in Japan this December, but it won't reach the UK until March 2009 according to Nissan UK. Don't expect much change from £65,000 here in the UK, but in Japan the basic GT-R is likely to go for around £33,000.

from pistonheads.com

I think thats an extraordinary price for the car! considering it's ability. bargain.

Looks brilliant. If the drive lives up to the stats and the looks, it could be the best car Nissan have ever produced.

About time they made a successor to the R34, some of the cars Nissan have produced the last few years have been awful...

Ess_Three said:
I'll certainly be having a look at one...if they can do a half decent job on the interior, it should be a cracker.

I reckon you won't like it, sure it'll be fast, but it does it all for you! :motz:

He won't like that.. it'll be too good.. like a ferrari :p

Though interestingly you can turn it off to a certain degree.. to make it a little more challenging..i read on piston heads.

No word of a lie, I Saw one yesterday on the road on the A27 in Chichester Sussex!
Silver with an awful Square fog light on the back and a square nunberplate that didn't fit well either.

I thought it was a 350 with a body kit on it at 1st but it wasn't.

Cool until Chavs buy them through 'Yes Car Credit' in five years time.

A4Quattro said:
They do export and they drive on the left, perfect.

I'd love one of these, no european car can compete with these for tuning and pure driving experience, fantastic.

For tuning you probably have a fair point, but surely to god when talking about pure driving experience you have to say that the european car makers make a damn god job and most other car makers try to emulate them. Ive had the privilege of being able to drive two of my uncles ferrari`s the F355 and 348 TS, and seriously those are purely beautiful cars to drive, yeah the gearbox is a pig to change gears at first but once the car is warmed up they just slip right in without effort, also nothing like being thrusted back into your seat when putting down the accellerator and watching the speedo surge over a 100 within seconds :w00t: .

And the biggest dissapointment, he never let me have the chance of driving his Lamborghini Countach quattrovalvole, pity as I would of just loved to gotten the chance to sit behind the wheel of this pin-up car. He soon got rid of it when his fuel delivery system cost him 5k to repair :bye: .

Also has Jezza and the boys tried the new GT-R on Top Gear, soon get to know if all the hype is worth it, I can trust the opinion of a man that says an S4, R8 and RS4 are all superb cars :icon_thumright:

Saw this at goodwood last year to!

you've just got to love it for what it stands for and what it can do to a 911 round the Ring!

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

Coooooool....
one of our directors has this on order with a deposit, he was informed that the car would be delayed but they wanted more money. anyone else know about this delay and addition payment required..?

Saw one of these in white a few months back cruising through Leeds city centre. It's a lot bigger than I thought! But it does look amazing! Looks even better than the pictures!

oh my god i cant even tell you how fast they are there was one in manchester at the lights in denton in black he floooooored it off ive never seen anything move that quick it was unbelievable i was god smacked

black+new+nissan+gtr+skyline.jpg