Old Man from Sussex

Furkz

Reaction score
Hi my name if Furkz and based win West Sussex Gatwick. Work in Surrey so well around the area. Used to own a few VW and moved to Audi 5 years so with a 8G Cabriolet and love modifying cars. Last Monday I picked up my 2nd Audi A4 Avant B7 S-Line and love it DSG, Leather and diesel. Yes I know, but I actually think the 2.0 tdi is a better engine. Anyways I've planned an iPod controller for now and trying to resist all sorts or modifications at the moment.

Oh and what the fish is UO with the rear wiper (smearer more like)

Hi

The Phantom Black Menace

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 124
​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. What a lovely looking car. Have a look over in the A4 section, lots of info and nice people over there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Local meets link below. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

kicked started off the modding already with a full iPod control setup, really weird how Audi didn't know which one I need and sent me to a 3rd party company...

kicked started off the modding already with a full iPod control setup, really weird how Audi didn't know which one I need and sent me to a 3rd party company...

If your ever looking for anything to be retrofited, we have several site sponsors who do this work. We even have one on your doorstep, user NHN is close to you. :) x

Reactions: NHN
Welcome to the site.

Yes that's A23 corridor not far from me, was that Crawley Audi who sent you on to another installer?

If you need any technology installed, give me a shout.

Thanks Sandra :)

Not weird at all, really. More like par for the course, if my experience of Audi dealers is representative.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site.

Yes that's A23 corridor not far from me, was that Crawley Audi who sent you on to another installer?

If you need any technology installed, give me a shout.

Thanks Sandra :)

tut. Too late yes was Crawley Audi. Ended up in road radio who was shockingly very helpful and great service. Thought they were rubbish but shocked me.

Not weird at all, really. More like par for the course, if my experience of Audi dealers is representative.

Welcome to the forum.

thanks mate. They did try to help. But tbh Audi shouldn't try to know. IMO they should know but hey I prob got a better deal anyways and very happy now

Welcome to the forum, this place is not good on your wallet !!

cheers buddy is lucky i got a big wallet and and healthy appetite

also a very strict wife :keule: