Old A3/S3 Pricing and Specification Guide

Stephen C

Reaction score
Is there a PDF available of the old spec prior to October 2013? A number of options like 9ZK on the older cars can't be found in the new brochure.

What is 9ZK??

I can't see it in the old specification guides, but it's listed on a used car I'm looking at as "Premium telephone system [9ZK]". From Googling it, it appears to be related to Audi Connect. I'm guessing this could be the Tech Pack - 'high' before that current version existed.

Can anyone with an older A3 8V confirm?

I can't see it in the old specification guides, but it's listed on a used car I'm looking at as "Premium telephone system [9ZK]". From Googling it, it appears to be related to Audi Connect. I'm guessing this could be the Tech Pack - 'high' before that current version existed.

Can anyone with an older A3 8V confirm?

9ZK appears in ETKA as a code for:
Technology package with Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi Connect. Includes Technology package
(PNQ) and Colour Driver’s Information System (DIS) (9S6). Audi connect provides access to a number of innovative
online services via an internal UMTS (3G)3 module. Audi connect online services include: navigation using Google
Earth images and Google Street View, destination entry via Google Maps or myAudi, online point of interest search
and information services such as weather forecasts and the latest world news. Audi connect also includes Audi traffic
information online, which gives accurate real-time forecasts of the traffic situation along the chosen route. The traffic
situation can be displayed on the navigation map or Google Earth image. Audi connect can also create a Wi-Fi hotspot
in the car for convenient internet access using a mobile device (e.g. laptop or tablet). Many Audi connect features can
be simply operated via MMI Navigation Plus, the multi-function steering wheel or the voice control system.
Important connectivity information: An external data source is required to enable the Audi connect online services.
One of the two following external data sources can be used1:
1. A mobile telephone with Bluetooth SIM Access Profile2
2. A separate SIM card which can be inserted in the included SIM card reader. When a separate SIM card is used, hands
free phone calls are possible using the SIM card or by connecting a different mobile telephone via Bluetooth Hands
Free Profile

In the current Pricing and Specification Guide this seems to be option WB4. All the option codes beginning with a W relate to UK cars and don't appear in the normal ETKA list of option codes.

Presumably the only difference between the two is the upgrade to 4g compatibility and the delete of the RSAP protocol?

Wonder how much it would be to retrofit the 4G version into an older car...

I know that Audi provide the data for you in the United States. Is that the same here, or are you expected to provide your own contract and SIM?

You provide your own SIM card with whatever data plan you like