oil leak injector seals audi a4 2.5 tdi v6

eliasuk98

Reaction score
hi ive got an audi a4 2.5 tdi v6 and oil leaking from three injector seals on the rocker cover. does anyone know of a quick fix without having to buy a complete expensive rocker cover from audi? thanks

Mine leaks slightly but changing the spill pipes helped.Dont think that theres a quick fix so will leave alone and clean up when I feel like it

mine isnt leaking from the fuel return pipes, just oil from the injector seals on the rocker cover, just might have to get myself a new rocker cover unless someone else might have a cheap solution

I see what you mean .I thought mine was fuel but maybe not and will look closer .Its only slight and not getting worse but messy .I have heard that leaks can be caused by blocked crankcase breather and white smoke in the exhaust is a symptom which I get a lot of when cold .How bad is your leak?The o/s bank is a lot worse on mine

well i wouldnt say the leak is bad, but bad enough for my liking, its only on the passenger side rocker, driver side is free of any leaks.. i get white smoke from start up but i assume thats condensation. my afb engine in my b5 v6 tdi has a breather mod, im running 260bhp and still get oil to leak from the passenger side rocker, i think to be honest its just a matter of the seals gone and need a new rocker cover.

I think mine is oil too .The other bank is slightly gungy but tolerable but the white smoke persists for a few miles under acceleration after cold start so the breather filter may be clogging.My son has the same 2.5 but triptronic and its rocker covers are completely dry even rusty in spots! gives no white smoke but plenty of blue cos its a bad starter when warm and needs pump retimed he thinks.Both have tuning boxes but I dont think this is related so will watch and see

260 BHP from an AFB... mine has boost problems, losing boost at 2200 and getting a bit flat if you floor the pedal, need that sorted first, nearer 200 BHP would be nice tho, how much did it cost to get that out of it?

Interested to hear how you managed 260 too