1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Trig0r

Trig0r Pretend Hairdresser

Seems pretty quite in this part of the forums..

There not many TT owners on here?

Been given a Mk1 TT, bluey colour, 118k..

What tricks are there that i can do with it, change displays stuff like that, sure I read somewhere that I can get it to display other stuff on the OBC other than radio station and the fact that the washer bottle leaks like a mofo...

2. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

not man TT owners on here I don't think.
    Joing up with the TT Owner Club they have a seperate forum for club members with plenty of stuff on there or the TTForum.co.uk

changing the waterbottle is a relatively easy one, if it the bottle thats leaking and not one of the pipes, then it mioght get a little bit trickier. on the TTForum there is a 'Knowledge Base' section for each mk of TT, in there I'm sure there is a step-by-step guide on changing out most things.

If you're wanting a little more noise from the car, google WakBox. I did it to my mk1 and it gives a nice low end growl

3. Trig0r

Trig0r Pretend Hairdresser

Not man, I presume thats a typo and not a pointer at the car being for girls :lol:

Sorted the water bottle out yesterday with a bit of glue and electrical tape, the rubber bung was a bit lose, I'll swap it out properly once I get a new alien pump.

Already a member over on the TT forums but given I dont want the bloody car in the first place I'm hanging out (!) here on the S3 forums mainly as that's where I wanna be, just waiting for the right car to come along..