1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh oh now the mrs can play!

gtdog Jan 20, 2003

  1. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    Mrs gtdog has a Mk III VR6, A lovely car, im only allowed to drive on speacial occasions. (When she isnt looking for example!)
    Anyone know where I can get a replacement handle for the sun shield that slides across the sunroof appeture?
    VAG only quote for the whole assembly at many£££s
    German Sweedish & F cant help!
    Apart from that and a tendancy to eat tyres its a lovely lovely car, that more than makes up for my diesel tendancies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
  2. mike16v

    mike16v New Member

    you could try http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/ as they sold me my VR6 splitter for my Mk3 16v at a very reasonable price!

    If not, there are a number of VW breakers out there - try looking in the back of VW magazines, or just take a trip to your local breaker as they might have a Mk3 golf with a sunroof.

    Good luck!!
  3. acf8181

    acf8181 Member

    you can't buy it new without the whole panel (i know, cause mine broke - i ended up using loctite to fix it).

Share This Page