OH NO, PLEASE SAY I HAVEN'T....

EAGLE79

Reaction score
Just curbed my alloy due to some tit in a merc CLK Cab in a carpark being stupid and lairy, was watchin to see what stupid thing he was going to do next and must have just gone too wide on the bend out....

CRUNCH..... :scared2: :crying:

I'll not repeat what I said at the time.... Does anyone know any good places to get my wheel refurbed? I'm in the North West but visit Kent alot.

Or if there are good mobile firms etc??

I think I have OCD as its driving me nuts and everytime I look out at the car on the drive it stands out liek a sore thumb.

Depends where you are? though someone will probably mention Wicked wheels

Ouch, sorry to hear that mate. Got any pics of it? Not so we can point and make jokes out of it, only so i/we can see the extent of the damage.

I'll ask TuningWerkes as i'm going there tomorrow to get VAGCOM hooked to see if they know any good places.

Thanks all for your helpfull responses, I have located a place in Liverpool which are going to repair the wheel next week hopefully. Been quoted £30 -£40.

Its not too bad, like a big scuff around about a third of the rim right on the edge next to the tyre.

I'll try and get some before and after photo's.

I'll tell you what Eagle, whilst you're fixing the squeak in my door with a hammer, I'll have a go at at repairing your wheel, with my polly filler and a tin of grey Dulux Emulsion paint?:meeting:

Name the place in Liverpool matey as ive had some right cowboys messing with my wheels.

Its something and scratches, can't remember the first bit, they are on love lane in liverpool.

Was wondering whether to just ring the stealers and find out who they would use....

Rang my stealer today and they gave me the number of the place i was going to use! Said they use him all the time!

Touch of luck there and should mean that its a good job.