1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oh joy... fog !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amb276s3, Feb 8, 2005.

1. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

What a joy it is to be driving along behind the fog light fiends, you know, the ones who switch them on even when bonfire smoke drifts across the road. I think it is probably the excitement of using that other dashboard switch that thrills them. If you see headlights behind switch the damn things off (out of courtesy) then I / we can see your brakelights working and the rear of your car / vehicle remains intact. Before you ask i've not shunted anyone, but surely I cant be the only one who this totally p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off. Rant over. AB

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

full agreement here dont use the things unless you struggle see the tailights of other vehicles.
    And when a car starts to follow you he has obviously seen you so switch the things off for a while.

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah AUDI solved that problem for me they DIDNT BLOODY FIT ANY! at the front! lol
    BUT yip im with u nothing worse than foggis blinding u or dazzaling u in your mirrors

5. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This is one of my pet hates! P**ses me off when I see people drivng with their fogs on as a substitue for their main lights! Arrrggghhh!

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yep i see it everyday and usually f***ing BMW drivers.

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Ditto! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif