oh dear.....

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
jsut got a flat tyre nice...................... i suspose good excuse to get new tyres decent ones £150.00 each!!!!! wow. but atleast that will match my front tyres. i need mitchelin 225/45 R17..... iftting myself so just need best price for tyre only

i can do u these

225/45R17 MCHLN PRIMCY HP XL 94V £127.00
225/45R17 MCHLN SPORT PS2 91Y £120.00
225/45R17 TOYO PROXY R32 90W £120.00
225/45R17 TOYO PROXIS T1R 94Y £110.00
225/45R17 GDYEAR EXCELLENCE 91Y £100.00

there you go :)

I have always used Eagle F1s on my road cars and they are excllent.

well i must say the mitchs ive got on at mo made one hell of a differnce the grip and handling completly differnt so rather get 2 for the back exactly the same to match all round.

michelins premacy range arent performance tyres, they are designed for comfort and longevity

mytyres.co.uk sell eagle F1's in that size for around 80 quid.

buy those and put them on the back (the best tyres should always go on the rear.)

i thought should be best on front with it bin front wheel drive. and the tytres i got were 200% better than previous ones!!!!!!! and its a pilot range i think

I can get Toyos Proxis T1R on my stock 16`s (which are currently equipped) for 68 quid from local tyre spot, asked em what price for 17s just incase i ever wanted upgrade and quoted 77 quid. But I dont really rate em much, wear pretty quick and the grip is kinda scary at times. Looking at gettin new 17`s and equipping with Michelin Pilot sports, quoted 98 quid per tyre, so thinking of taking up the offer.

the idea of fitting the best tyres to the rear is that you cant control the rear, especially in a FWD car.

If you have grippy fronts and crap rears the rear end will let go before the front is even giving you signs of bad things and you'll end up in a hedge

with the better tyres on the rear the front will give way first and you'll feel it happening and know you can safely ease off the power and correct it without the rear letting go

Michelin Pilot Sports will be nice sticky tyres but they are pricey. Michelin Premacys are the run of the mill michelin tyre and will also be pricey.

The police traffic cars round here run Eagle F1's, thats enough of a endorsement for me!

if you baught michelin pilots they'll probably be very good, premacys however wont be a patch on Eagles, michelin pilots, conti sportcontact3's uniroyal rainsport1's and the like

Michelin tyres are always pricey and you dont neccesarily get the best value from them.

well mine are pilots thats the thing???? also i can get michelin sport for £120.00 fitted to rim or eagal f1s for less than £100.00

as i said i'd be buying the eagles.

You can get them from mytyres.co.uk for 80quid each and then just get them fitted locally

going for egal f1s i could of got mich SPORT tyres for £110.00 but eagal it is