Offset on 19" wheels

cimic

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm new to the forum, I've had my 2.0 tdi dsg A3 S-line 3 door for about 6 months and was thinking of lowering her with 19" alloys. I don't want any rubbing. Is this possible or am I dreaming?
I was thinking of getting the Eibach Sportline springs to lower further than the s-line suspension but after spending hours googling then searching the forums I'm still unsure about what offset the wheels should be at this ride height to avoid rubbing. It seems to be adviseable to fit 225/35/19 tyres is this also the case?

To summarise what offset wheel and tyre combo will work with Eibach sportline springs and 19" wheels on my A3 to avoid rubbing?
Cheers,

Mike

If you want no rubbing whatsoever, get some ET50 8Jx19" BBS CH's and some 225's and you'll be in luck.

Any wider or lower offset then expect some rubbing, depending on drop and how many fat chicks in the back.

Ta very much I love the BBS CH its just justifying spending so much on some wheels.

Is the price for these including a full refurb so 4 x mint, matching alloys? Or would I have to get them refurbed myself?