OFFICIAL GROUP BUY - Race Diagnostics Liquid Gauge system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just ****** off you didn't offer me your one when you sold it the other month; that thing was stinking cheap.

I have the Cube..... But I've lost my code....Doh..... Haven't even had chance to play with it yet....

I am just ****** off you didn't offer me your one when you sold it the other month; that thing was stinking cheap.

It was in the classifieds for a few days before getting sold dude... even linked to it in the sticky thread...

Soz...

<tuffty/>

S'allright. It was SO cheap!

I was expecting to see a post on Facebook :(

null-16.jpg

Cubes a bit more versatile than the gauge....

Not to rub salt into the wound, just wanted to say thanks Tuffty, she works like a beauty.

Reactions: <tuffty/>
Fancy selling it Sausage?

xxx
I haven't even had chance to use it yet Jardo.... I bought it just before my car went to get engine put in in February and since I've got my car back I've lost the code.... So need to get on to Race Diagnostics for a new code when I get home next week...

Reactions: 16Klappe
Thanks for the heads up, but not at that price :(

£170 for a battered cube?! Madness.

How much if we get say 10 people involved for a GB.

must bring the price down buying in bulk

That's normally the idea of a group buy ;)

I think I'd only be interested if they came down to around £100 but that's going to require a lot of us in the GB.

alright smartarse lol

well we should start a list then...

Ok... considering this was started 3 years ago and no doubt a few things have changed and Jim may not even be up for this anymore...

I am going to close the thread as I personally don't have the time at the moment to organise this... however... if someone wants to get in touch with Jim at Race Diagnostics and set this up themselves I'll happily approve it and add all the info from the first post to the group buy section

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.