OFF TO SUNNY CYPRUS SOON

missviper

Reaction score
Not long now on count down to sunny Cyprus only 2weeks and 4 days to go.

This is not just a holiday though.
My best mate is gettin married over there and i'm bridesmaid.
I just can't wait.......

And more good news she phoned me yesterday to tell me she is a Audi driver now and as a silver A3.

Excellent! I grew up there! Where abouts are you going? Temps over there are up and over 40 degrees now so be careful!

Congrats to your mate :icon_thumright:

Coss

I'm off to Ibiza in 5 weeks. :sly:

Whats even more bizarre is my marketing exec is off over there from tomorrow too.... wonder if they are all going! :think:

I was camping at Le Mans the other week. It was actually quite a crack.

I've hated it every other time i've tried sleeping in a tent.

Hope you have a great time Missviper :icon_thumright:

Limassol has great night life. Have a good time.

hmmm miss viper think im off there fly on the 13th of june. Dont know where im staying had nowt to do with it as Lottie said im off for a wedding.

Can`t be the same one an silver audi would be too good for the one im going to lol

Jealous! I got married out there in 2001, absolutely fell in love with the place. Were going to do it at St Georges (iirc) in Paphos but ended up doing it at the Monastery in Ayia Napa (sounds chav but really not!!). Had a chilled out beach bar for the reception run by some australian guys, so good.

Have a great time

cyprus, great, went few years ago, weather exelent and they drive same side road as us, that was great too, enjoy, i have a week off in 2 weeks, goin nowhere buyin and fitting a wood burning stove . times so bad im stripping wood from my house.........:sm4:

hmmm miss viper think im off there fly on the 13th of june. Dont know where im staying had nowt to do with it as Lottie said im off for a wedding.

Can`t be the same one an silver audi would be too good for the one im going to lol

Don,t you mean July.
Where are you satyin??
You never know we may bump into each other lol

I'm staying in Athena beach hotel.

My mate as just said she is pregnant too!!
So thats going to put a stop on her drinking lol...

yup July lol thats how much interest ive taken in this holiday tbh. don`t know where im staying and only knew the dates when I sorted the insurance out. I`ll try and find out but it will be strange as its my first island holiday with my daughter.

yup July lol thats how much interest ive taken in this holiday tbh. don`t know where im staying and only knew the dates when I sorted the insurance out. I`ll try and find out but it will be strange as its my first island holiday with my daughter.

Sweet! it will be lovely...
will after let me know where your staying

we got married in the Paphos town hall and stayrd in the St. George,
that was 5 years ago and we have been back 3 times so this year we are off to Protarus on the other side of the Island for a change (september)
have a great time

Just got my Euros yesterday.
Tesco's seem to have agood rate..
Not long now COUNT DOWN

off to protaras in evalena beach appartments hope it ok lol

Nice beaches round that area! Give 'Fig Tree Bay' a go if you've got time. Crystal clear waters and white sand :icon_thumright:

well looks like ill have to be drinking beer lol http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7481034.stm

I wouldn't worry about that mate. If you're in a hotel it wont affect you one bit. The whole talk about shortage in hotels is just to get their *** into gear... we're laid back you see :drag: lol

My parents are going there this weekend for 3 weeks and nothing has been mentioned to them with regards to shartages in hotels. Have a cracker tho! :icon_thumright:

Well not long now to go.
Have nearly packed already.
Only because i have a busy week and not sure when i will get any other time to do it.

28 hrs and im on my way, hope I enjoy it as its the first holiday with my daughter and its going to be completely different.

no late nights boozing then sleeping all day on the sun beds for me :( .

Well im back.
And what a wicked time i had.
Hotel was great and the food was excellent trying to get back to reality now
Will post pics when i get time

It always sucks being back of holiday, its even worse when the holiday has been extra specially good! I got back from an awesome holiday with missus & little lady in Turkey 6 weeks ago now, a couple of days later I had to book another holiday to cheer us up! This time in 5 weeks we'll be in Venice for my birthday, cant wait :yahoo:

No,not at all as I'm interested in the beach life in Cyprus as I'm an avid conservationist

Well im back.
And what a wicked time i had.
Hotel was great and the food was excellent trying to get back to reality now
Will post pics when i get time

Kool. Glad you had a good time! :thumbsup:

My folks come back on monday. I think yesterday and today were the only 2 days that I've seen blue skies since they left over 2 weeks ago!!!

Coss

What a load of crap...:whip:...wait until I see you next, I will kick you *** into next year :lmfao:

Are you going Ed38? I cant remember?

I'll go just to see you attempt it...mind you I watched Snatch and boy can them pikeys fight so maybe not :eyebrows:

im also back, had a good time but boy are the greek islands getting expensive. average meal 8 euro and that for nowt special. Still got 1.25 euros to the pound average so was slightly cheper than I calculated it was so im on to a winner. I have some beach shots of a young hottie if you want them :)