Off to Stockholm for a week working

Rev-head

Reaction score
Well guys off for a week to Sunny Stockholm to work in Old Brewery............Will post any blonde pictures that i can pick up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well guys off for a week to Sunny Stockholm to work in Old Brewery............Will post any blonde pictures that i can pick up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work kid.... glad to see your thinkin' of us on here...... (Git.....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work kid.... glad to see your thinkin' of us on here...... (Git.....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Christ! Rev ..you get all the luck.. all I get is a week down in Scunthorpe for the sales meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, hardly compares .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What's Old Brewery? I'm over there a few times every year but not stumbled across it.

Thats me back Guys and a whole lot poorer everything is so expensive.......had a great time though ....lots of snow and everywhere is spotless

This is the place i was working Scotty huge conference facility/Corporate Dinners so on
www.munchen-bryggeriet.com

It's a great City ain't it. I think it's best in the summer but also brilliant in winter. Did you get to the Loft, the Dubliner, the Spy bar or the Lydmar (my normal hotel).

I don't mind the cost as it's always on expenses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. The blondes show more flesh in summer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have a friend that owns a Flat just two minute walk from Brewery so rented off him ...nice place and area ......We went to Dubliner..........Murphys.........Jimmys Steakhouse 1lb steaks awesome and for a treat we went to the Gondala restaurant but to be honest it was pretty poor for the money we spent had to send food back because it was cold not what you expect from a £35 a course restaurant.........intend to be going back soon summer sounds the time to go ,,,,,,,most of it went on expenses but boss is an accountant and goes through everything so pretty hard to justify Gondala restaurant.so on ..lol

Next time go around the corner from the Gondala on Sodermalm to Akkurat http://www.akkurat.se/

They have the best list of whisky and Belgium beers etc you'll find. The foods good but not silly money. Mussels in whisky is pretty good and they show all the major sport events. I love the place!

Looks like i will be going there next time ...great find.....allot of whisky to choose from..must have walked past it loads of times as well

Cheers

Last time there, we all drank whisky from the relevant year of our birth. Not a cheap night!!