1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'off the shelf' exhaust systems.

teccyjim Oct 30, 2008

1. teccyjim

teccyjim New Member

Had a good look around ebay, even tried googling but am struggling to find anything for the B5 2.6 V6. From what I can see, the routing of the pipework seems to be the same as those available for the 1.9 TDI/1.8T. Any ideas?

Jim

2. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

most exhaust systems will be cat back, and on the 1.9/1.8 the cats bolted to the turbo up in the engine bay.

you may be able to make one fit but it would likely require some modfications!

3. Z82

Z82 Member

There are a few (although limited) places that do exhausts for the 2.6. I had links on this PC but had to do a reinstall a few weeks ago and lost them. Keep looking and you will find, if I find them first I'll post them up.

4. auroan

auroan Active Member

I had a look when I had the avant..... seems to be nothing in all honesty.

5. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

Have you thought of Pipewerx for a bespoke system?
    Sarah

6. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

7. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Go custom mate. It doesn't need to cost the Earth think my twin 3" back box was about £230 made up (from 304 Stainless iirc) and fitted.

8. billybravo

billybravo Active Member

if your anywhere near me manchester im a full longlife/wolfrace dealer and can make any custom exhaust in full stainless on the day.

9. Adam-D

Adam-D Member

i got a full jetex system for mine