Off centre square plate and rs4 grill !

Chop.

Reaction score
Stage one complete rs4 grill on it's way....
IMAG0814
IMAG0815

Can't belive how this isn't more common, maby not to everyone s taste but it's a no brainer for me, grill on full show 24/7 !

Sorry chop, I think my eyes would be drawn to the plate rather than a lovely RS4 grille, but each to their own, that's why our cars are individual to their owners.
JG

Reactions: kanecullen89 and Chop.
Yeh I'm thinking it will get a few negative comments but I like it and like to be different

Plus it's an easy swap back if I can't take the pressure

Reactions: kanecullen89 and RS5 JON
I can see your point mate and if you like it thats the main thing! But its not for me personally unfortunately!

Reactions: irowpod and Chop.
I was getting lost here thinking well that isnt even an RS4 grill...but I clearly didnt read :p

I love the quattro badge wonder if could get away with that on a B7 S4 gril...and is that going on the RS4 grill?

Regards the plate Id have mine in middle still

that would be a no no from me

or at least get a smaller plate.

Haha it's looking good then

Yeh black grill with silver Audi badge and I'll stick the Quattro along the bottom

Screenshot 2015 03 18 22 52 25

Not my motor but same grill

Reactions: Shogun and Av4nt
Swap it back, its an Audi not an Evo

Reactions: CHEZ and razza1
+1 for uniqueness, at least it's not going to look like all the other A4s out there eh

Reactions: Chop.
def wanna see the RS grill with that quattro badge as I may get an Rs4 grill for mine and copy lool

Soon as grill is here I'll badge it up and stick some photos on

Swap it back, its an Audi not an Evo

My last evo had standard plate, thanks for the tip though I'll stop phoning Mitsubishi for parts

Reactions: kanecullen89
If every Audi out there was the same, it would be pretty ****** boring. It's not my cup of tea, each to their own...;)
But if you are happy with it, that's the main thing.

Where can you buy that silver lip spoiler from anyone :eek:

And not a fan of the plate though.. Never liked it on Alfa Romeos either but each to their own

Where can you buy that silver lip spoiler from anyone :eek:

The silver middle is standard on s4 bumpers i think, anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Think I might have seen some on ebay though

Looks terrible! you may pull it off if you didn't use the square plate and went for a standard look plate on a smaller scale.

Reactions: sixpot and V6 Quatt
Plate needs smaller digits, does not look right. But if your happy then all great!!!

Doesn't look good it looks cheap & tacky get rid of that silly number plate on the side

Reactions: GeoffDunk
The quattro badge on the bottom of the grill looks great. The number plate looks ridiculous in my opinion but if you like it then that's all that matters.

Looks terrible! you may pull it off if you didn't use the square plate and went for a standard look plate on a smaller scale.

Doesn't look good it looks cheap & tacky get rid of that silly number plate on the side

It's comments like these which put people off from posting pics of their mods.
U can express your dislike of something without being disrespectful.
:no:

Reactions: kanecullen89, Chop. and Point_Audi
I do agree with you Paul, as Mike said it would be pretty boring if everyone had their cars the same! .. My view is if your like it then thats the only opinion that matters!

Reactions: kanecullen89 and Chop.
I'm all for innovation and standing out from the crowd, but in all honesty I don't like that number plate at all!

I'd rather soemone was honest with me, they are not nasty comments, just honest.

Fair enough not nasty but u can say u don't like it without saying its tacky etc as the the owner may love it so as labelling it as tacky is a little harsh I think

Well guyz thanks for all the posts good and bad !

Moved plate back today, I like to be different but I am also man enough to admit when I'm wrong and the overwhelming feedback is saying it's not looking good so as mch as it's nice to be different I don't want my motor to get looks for the wrong reason

My rs4 grill is in the post so I think I'm Gona go with a chopped down standard plate in the normal place when It arrives Along with the Quattro badge, not sure about the s4 badge yet

Once it's done I'll stick some photos up !

Reactions: Point_Audi

Moved plate back today, I like to be different but I am also man enough to admit when I'm wrong and the overwhelming feedback is saying it's not looking good so as mch as it's nice to be different I don't want my motor to get looks for the wrong reason

My rs4 grill is in the post so I think I'm Gona go with a chopped down standard plate in the normal place when It arrives Along with the Quattro badge, not sure about the s4 badge yet

If your car is an avant don't stick an S4 badge on it, stick an RS4 badge on it! Most people will be none the wiser ;-)

Chop I'm glad you moved it back I wasn't been disrespectful it was just my opinion

Chop I'm glad you moved it back I wasn't been disrespectful it was just my opinion

Thanks, No offence taken from anyone, as was said it's best to be honest and I appreciate everyone giving there opinion

Which in the end was 100% move it it's ***** ! Hahaha so it is moved

Reactions: Point_Audi, AU11 ALS and Dak2v
It's a fantastic looking car you have mate, like you said you don't want to be getting looks for the wrong reasons.

The right decision in my opinion, gonna look awesome with the new grill. Don't forget to paint the crash bar.

How are you gonna mount the plate? The grill comes with a full size plate holder