1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oettinger Chip

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by cbass, Feb 12, 2004.

1. cbass

cbass Member

[Feb 12, 2004]
    Anybody know where I can find prices for an Oettinger chip in the US?

How much did you pay for your Oettinger chip if you have one?

Thanks in advance!
    -Brad
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Feb 13, 2004]
    Brad,

The only guys it seems that are ditributors for the US are Claus Ettensberger Corporation

I payed around US$1500 for mine in the UK/The Netherlands, but knowing the US Market I would see you paying quite a bit less due to the competitions prices.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. Drill

Drill Member

[Feb 13, 2004]
    Yeah dude, it was right around $900 for mine. More expensive than, say Neuspeed, but DAMN, I'm a satisfied customer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  5. Drill

Drill Member

[Feb 13, 2004]
    Or you can always send an E-Mail to Frau Voelkner at: jutta.voelkner@oettinger.de

She speaks English, and actually works with the Distributors. Just be nice, she's helped me out ALOT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  6. tennisguy

tennisguy Member

[Feb 13, 2004]
    I paid around 700 Euro include shpiping from Germany for Oettinger's chip. I confirm that Jutta helped me out a lot about how can I set the ECU with my car.

Now my A3 does fly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif . Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I dont know anything about US dealer. Hope that others can help you. Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  7. Drill

Drill Member

[Feb 13, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    tennisguy said:
    I paid around 700 Euro include shpiping from Germany for Oettinger's chip. I confirm that Jutta helped me out a lot about how can I set the ECU with my car.

Now my A3 does fly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif . Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I dont know anything about US dealer. Hope that others can help you. Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!!! Ya got a better deal than me then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, and for those who are curious, my Dyno graph from Oettinger is in the Performance Graphs forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif