1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oettinger Chip

cbass Feb 12, 2004

1. cbass

cbass Member

Anybody know where I can find prices for an Oettinger chip in the US?

How much did you pay for your Oettinger chip if you have one?

Thanks in advance!
    -Brad

2. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Brad,

The only guys it seems that are ditributors for the US are Claus Ettensberger Corporation

I payed around US$1500 for mine in the UK/The Netherlands, but knowing the US Market I would see you paying quite a bit less due to the competitions prices.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. Drill

Drill Member

Yeah dude, it was right around $900 for mine. More expensive than, say Neuspeed, but DAMN, I'm a satisfied customer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Drill

Drill Member

Or you can always send an E-Mail to Frau Voelkner at: jutta.voelkner@oettinger.de

She speaks English, and actually works with the Distributors. Just be nice, she's helped me out ALOT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. tennisguy

tennisguy Member

I paid around 700 Euro include shpiping from Germany for Oettinger's chip. I confirm that Jutta helped me out a lot about how can I set the ECU with my car.

Now my A3 does fly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif . Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I dont know anything about US dealer. Hope that others can help you. Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. Drill

Drill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    tennisguy said:
    I paid around 700 Euro include shpiping from Germany for Oettinger's chip. I confirm that Jutta helped me out a lot about how can I set the ECU with my car.

Now my A3 does fly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif . Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I dont know anything about US dealer. Hope that others can help you. Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!!! Ya got a better deal than me then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, and for those who are curious, my Dyno graph from Oettinger is in the Performance Graphs forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif