OEM rubber boot liner SB

I have one and it cost about £32 from Leeds Audi great to contain the muck off my daughters all terrain buggy (pushchair) wheels.

I got a boot liner dirt tray with my A3 as it was an ex demo (along with rubber mats), can see if there's a part number on it if you'd like?

As linked above mine is the £34 one, the £42 one is for quattro models...

My SB come with one when i got it, keeps the boot carpet clean. Can't see £32 in one although it depends how much dirty stuff you're putting in the boot.

I'm not sure exactly what the material is, its a flexible material with an almost polystyrene feel to it, its tough though. Will have a look tonight to see if there's a part no. mate.

Would like the P/N for the sportback quattro version if poss? :)

Here is what mine looks like (FWD SB). It's made from a soft foam material with optional cut outs for the cargo hooks in the four corners. There is also a deeper sided boot liner which is made from rigid ABS and cannot be folded like this one, which is around £65.

15935d7a.jpg

Reactions: ryanstewart9
looks good that, do you know the PN for the S3 SB?

Here is what mine looks like (FWD SB). It's made from a soft foam material with optional cut outs for the cargo hooks in the four corners. There is also a deeper sided boot liner which is made from rigid ABS and cannot be folded like this one, which is around £65.

That looks good, is that an Audi one? You got the PN for it?

Would also like a part number for the FWD SB flexible liner :)

P/N Sportback FWD 8P5061160 £34
P/N Sportback Quattro 8P5061161 £42

P/N 3 door FWD 8P0061160 £34
P/N 3 door Quattro (can't seem to find a part number)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Cheers!

Not that it matters, but whats the difference between the FWD and the quattro bootliner?

Suppose its something to do with the diff in the rear?

Beaten to it with the P/N but here it is in all its glory. Geniune part from Leeds Audi. This is NOT the Quattro version, but IS the Sportback version.

Both lower images are the same, just used flash on one and boot LED's on the other.

It's made from polyethylene foam.
ce22daa5.jpg

c63c1585.jpg

564bdb18.jpg

Last edited:
I've got the rubber load liner in mine, cost me £50 from dealers
worth every penny with having dog and puttin tool in boot

Beaten to it with the P/N but here it is in all its glory. Geniune part from Leeds Audi. This is NOT the Quattro version, but IS the Sportback version.

Both lower images are the same, just used flash on one and boot LED's on the other.

It's made from polyethylene foam.

That looks better than I expected, thanks for the pics.

Spied one for sale on eBay Germany for €32 so may take a punt at that and see.

+rep in the morning as I cant like on tapatalk

I've got the rubber load liner in mine, cost me £50 from dealers
worth every penny with having dog and puttin tool in boot

Could you supply a pic and part number? This is ideally what I'm looking for.

Taking postage into account, genuine Audi was the cheaper route, than eBay.

Hi all
just to add that we got a foam flexible type boot liner for both cars,A4 Avant plus an A3 sports back from TPS in MK,cheaper than the dealers,.....just rang them both where in stock...easy...much better than eBay ...plus genuine parts.

got mine today from tps 3 different options available.i paid £26 for it trade price cheaper than ebay talking postage into account.

TBH I've had the oem version, it was crap, ebay ones are far better as they're actually rubberised plastic, whereas the oem version I had was foam, useless tbh as gets ripped easily, but my ebay ones have been flawless & I have untold tools in/out daily, not one rip, tear, mark tbh, Chris has the link to a example.

Forgot about this - once I get a refund from eBay for something else I'll be getting one that Nigel linked me elsewhere ;)

Will update with pics when I order and it arrives ;)

TBH I've had the oem version, it was crap, ebay ones are far better as they're actually rubberised plastic, whereas the oem version I had was foam, useless tbh as gets ripped easily, but my ebay ones have been flawless & I have untold tools in/out daily, not one rip, tear, mark tbh, Chris has the link to a example.

Nige, any chance of that link mate, as I too am in need of one now, with the buggy, tools etc etc going in out, in out!

Cheers mate.

Mine turned up from Stock Audi last week and I was disappointed, and was thinking about sending it back. Its made out of cheap foam and does not even sit flat on the boot floor. Gonna keep it for a while until it rips (which it will) and then get a rubber one. A bit of a rip off really :(

There are three versions available from Audi -

Flexible (which is the foam version)
a3_cp_boot_liner_standard.jpg

Semi-Rigid (which is around £70 from dealers)

a3_cp_boot_tray_standard.jpg

Rigid (which is £200 iirc)
a3_cp_boot_box_standard.jpg

I am going with the semi rigid as I think it looks great and will give me the protection I require.

Last edited: