1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Nav, Bluetooth and Phat Noise

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Thomas_roe, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Thomas_roe

Thomas_roe New Member

Hey Guys,
    I understand that this may not be in the right place but please bare with me, it is my first post and I'm just coming to terms with the forum. I will improve!!! haha

Okay so I have a 2004 A3 2.0TDI with OEM single DIN unit(Not quite sure which) along with Bose and an added Phat Noise system.
    I am wanting to install a RNS-E Nav along with Bluetooth. I have read a lot on the install of both units and am fairly confident in doing so, however I do have a few questions that I hope someone can answer for me.

I know which RNS-E I require and that I will need a double din cage but I am unclear as to other bits, please see questions below

1- What cable do I need to be able to use the Bose with the Nav and where can I buy this from?
    2- What kit should I use for the Bluetooth?
    3- Can I utilize the Phat Noise system or is it not compatible with the RNS-E
    4- What VAGCOM code will I need to activate this system?

Thank you very much to anyone that is willing to offer some guidance on this it is much appreciated!

Regards
    Tom
  2. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Welcome to the site Tom.

We can supply/fit the whole system if you're interested, ping me a PM for more info.