1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Facelift Xenons 8L A3

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by @udi A3, May 15, 2013.

1. @udi A3

@udi A3 Active Member Site Sponsor

Im looking to sell my OEM facelift Xenons including original ballasts and bulbs in good working order.
    Currently still fitted to my car and will be removed the weekend if paid for.

The lenses are in good order, no cracks etc.
    Collection possible in Retford, delivery may be possible. Postage at approx £20 otherwise.
    Looking for £300 ovno, may consider a part ex with your existing facelift halogen lights, but I have secret squirrel plans for my new lights so would rather cash.

Only one fault was the lug on the bottom of the passenger light was broken at time of fitting, but the light is held in solid with the other three mounting points and passed MOT no problem. I have a spare case from another light you could cut the lug off and attach if you wish, but theres really no need.

Ideal upgrade for your facelift or pre facelift model, but be aware work is needed to fit these to pre facelift cars.

Im not going to attempt to upload pics just yet as I'll be suprised if this advert actually posts, but send your email add or phone number and ill send you some!

Thanks Tom.