OE Standard Floor Mats for the S3

rolto1822

Turbo Trainee
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm looking for some replacement floor mats for my S3 - it's still wearing the factory Audi mats at the moment but i've worn almost through the driver's side where my left heel rests.

I've tried at my local Audi dealership - West London Audi who weren't able to find straight replacements - figured they've been discontinued.

Also tried an aftermarket supplier, but I was disappointed by the fit and finish, specifically with the locating holes in the mats not correctly lining up with the corresponding points on the floor.

I am trying to avoid wasting money on low quality black ebay mats - i want a good colour match and a good quality fit, though more ideal would be if anyone knew where I might get some genuine OE Audi mats?

I'd also be interested to know,just noticed the other day that my drivers side one is just starting to wear thin.

@superkarl cheers for the heads up, have had a good look on here and not found a group buy, although I have found a few old threads on the same topic (which I didn't want to dig up hence the new thread).

@Gops Seen those pal, I know quite a few of us have those but i'm not a huge fan myself. I'm not convinced by the quality of the material and they're a black rather than matching dark grey, which for someone as anal as I is a nono :p
Since the factory mats don't have a heel pad I don't really want to get mats with one.. Again totally anal of me but it being just a thicker bit of carpet I feel it might just get in the way.

The mats that i'm still using at the moment are almost certainly the originals, so if i can get a set of factory mats and get another 90,000 miles out of them that would be great :) Otherwise i'll settle for aftermarket mats with a good colour match and quality carpet.
Cheers for the help so far :)

There is a dark grey one there too. These actually look quite nice in the car, subtle too. Worth a pop at £40

I bought 2 new fronts last year from the dealer, had to be ordered in, cost £45 for 2 fronts.

Just rang the same dealer to see if they've been discontinued and the guy said they can be ordered in no problem.

I'd try another dealer if you want oem mats.

Reactions: vanilla_ice
Hmm well West London Audi told me it was all fine and dandy and ordered them in a couple of weeks ago, turned up and they were a different shape altogether, and not the right colour either. They got a second set out, which were different again but still not the same shape (though I accept this might have changed, i think it's unlikely) nor the right colour, told me that was all they could get for my car and that if I went to any other Audi dealer that they would tell me the same. Even gave him the part numbers off my mats.

Will try the parts request and see what that comes up with =)

Thanks guys.

Managed to pick these up at GTI inters this year .... i so should of asked the seller (someone selling out of his boot) where he sourced them from as im happy and the quality is fairly good... what u think ( and also anyone else have any idea where they are from ?)
Uploadfromtaptalk1440527237071