OE Mudflaps

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
What's you opinion on these?

I'm interested in both the asthetical and practical side of things and whether they are worth the £30 a pair (once vat and postage have been added) vagparts.com charge?

Thanks
Ron

are you getting your audisport 10% discount as well?

In my opinion they are there for a practical reason hence why i kept mine

unfortunately the standard ones on the front no longer fit due to me fitting votex side skirts :(

How do I claim the discount? Didn't know about that!

Do they work though? I think they look a little too short to effictively catch the spray.

Thanks
Rob

to fit the front ones you can leave the wheel on and just steer to full lock to get access, no drilling just remove some screws from in the arch,(torx ones if I remember) the mudflaps attach using theses same screws simple!
Rear ones you have to remove wheels to get to the same torx screws, that bit is also simple but then you drill one hole at each side into the valance , This hole can be drilled thru the attached mudflap so you are sure in the right place. Then into the drilled hole you push a plastic sleeve, a drawing pin shaped pin then pushes into this sleeve expanding it so it grips tight.
I only ever got this pin in 3/4 of the way as its very tight but its been ok in 3 years. You cant tap it with anything as the valance bounces. The mud flap fully covers the drilled hole.