Odis

becks2012

Reaction score
hi I'm looking to buy Odis diagnostics can anyone advise me on where or who to purchase this from as I have seen so many different options on eBay ect...
many thanks

hi I'm looking to buy Odis diagnostics can anyone advise me on where or who to purchase this from as I have seen so many different options on eBay ect...
many thanks
Genuine ODIS can only be applied for and purchased from VW Group directly after going through the vetting process. eBay = clones and Fakes.

Are clones and fakes functional? For guided diagnostics and such? Obviously you can't go online unless you have a licence to do flashes and component protection etc. But would a clone still be a useable tool for fault finding? I see there are models on aliexpress for under £100 and I'm really tempted. If you aren't writing to the modules at all it should be safe to use no?

Are clones and fakes functional? For guided diagnostics and such? Obviously you can't go online unless you have a licence to do flashes and component protection etc. But would a clone still be a useable tool for fault finding? I see there are models on aliexpress for under £100 and I'm really tempted. If you aren't writing to the modules at all it should be safe to use no?

Do yourself a favour, go buy the proper VCDS or VCP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk