Odd call from Audi Leeds

cjsuk

Reaction score
Just listened to my voicemail got a message from Audi.

They said My name Reg and if i'm still driving the car call them asap, the only thing between me and Audi is that I got my coilpacks from them (on recall).

Its too late to call them now but do you recon it's some sales thing or a recall on the recalled coilpacks lol or something else?

Most probably a sales/marketing call inviting you in for a free summer check or something?

You could always just ring thm back next week, but if it was a serious recall it would be via a letter or similar.

lol was gonna but only open till 7 ill try in the mornin see what they have to offer, I did enter a competition to win a car but naaaa cant be that lol

Reactions: ShaunS3
It will be for a free health check and for them to say that this that and the other is wrong with your car and it's going to cost you this much!!!!

He's not answering us because he won an r8 in a prize draw from Audi Leeds and has gone to Europe for the weekend with his winning euro millions ticket too! I live in a jealous dream world :)

Called Audi Leeds today they said it wasnt them but it was Audi? (Audi UK apparently) but they can't access the information to tell me what it was about lol so none the wiser!