Attendee list [Oct 17, 2015] Audi Driver International (Chippenham, Wiltshire)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
AUDI DRIVER INTERNATIONAL 2015
October 17(Saturday)
Castle Combe race circuit,
near Chippenham, Wiltshire
Tel: 01525 750 500

Last edited:
1) Av4nt - 2.0TFSI S4 rep will be present lol

Reactions: Sandra
Isn't this on the 17th?

Do we get tickets through the forum?

****** hope it is on the 17th ... Booked hotels Etc x No idea about tickets... Can't seem find anything out??

says 17th on ADI website. Sandra can you confirm please?

Last edited:
I'll be going to show off the (new) RS3 8V :rockwoot:

Reactions: Av4nt
:sob:DAmn it, this was listed as the 11th, that just ruined all hotel booknigs and time off work. Still going tho :D:D:D

Yeah we had to rebook. Had booked for 11th too!!! Very misleading.

So this is on the 17th or 11th? Thanks

Capture

So this is on the 17th or 11th? Thanks
17th as far as am aware. That's what we have booked hotel wise ... Thinking it must be top secret tho... Or not even happening because there's very little info. And certainly no info re tickets.

Hi Sandra and co. What is this show all about? Can we show off our own cars, or is it some sort of race/track meet?
Many thanks
Graham

Hey graham, you can show your cars. Lot of the guys go for track day. It's still a good show though.

I'll probably be going, as it's only 20 minutes away. That makes me a decide-on-the-day type, though, as I can look out the window, see that it's peeing down and decide to stay in bed!

All rebooked hotel wise after the blip and S4 going not A4 SE anymore! Gotta find out whos setting up our track play this year if anyone yet!

The passenger in Sandra's new tag/logo picture is me in that v10 R8 last year at Castle Coombe! :)

Reactions: slayaz and Sandra
Do we have a definate list of attendees then and also a list whos off on track?

The passenger in Sandra's new tag/logo picture is me in that v10 R8 last year at Castle Coombe! :)
I think that's just brilliant. It was just luck that was the image I liked the best ;) x

I am deliberating booking the Gala meal/swindon audi reception etc in evening this year... has anyone attended this before and have any feedback good or bad? worth doing etc?

Thanks

Any room on the stand? unless Matt has sorted it already i think we have forgotten to ask for stand passes

Reactions: AVLO
Any room on the stand? unless Matt has sorted it already i think we have forgotten to ask for stand passes
When you arrive Paul. Ask to be directed to our stand. All members welcome ;) x

Reactions: AVLO
So there is not any need to book to go on the stand? I take it it is a large grass area.
I should be there for this one, a good 3.5 hours drive to get there though!

Hi All, I will be attending, how do i get tickets for this one and get on the stand. I have been to many shows at castle combe but normally they send out all the passes. Is this the same for ADI?

I have just spoken to autometrix and they say that they don't have confirmation that Audi-sport.net have a stand. He said he would check again but as far as he knows not confirmed. I'm going, who else is??

Hi Sandra,

I (John Bentall) will attend with an A5 Sportback GK61NHT.

Look forward to meeting you all and praying for nice weather.

Ladies n Gents, can you all please send me your names and addresses so we can get club passes sent out to you for this event. Thank you. :) x

Hi Sandra, are you going to this one too?
Do you have a email address or something to send you my home address? I don't really want to put all that on here.
I'm definitely going though, and my 7 year old Son. Should be fun!
Thanks
Jerry

Hi Sandra, are you going to this one too?
Do you have a email address or something to send you my home address? I don't really want to put all that on here.
I'm definitely going though, and my 7 year old Son. Should be fun!
Thanks
Jerry
Hi jerry. Just send as a private message to me on here. It be perfectly safe I should off said. I wouldn't want you guys to put your names and address on the main forum.

Fran a3 will be attending