1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O2 network/signal.

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by stacey bear, Jun 5, 2011.

1. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

[Jun 5, 2011]
    Ok so I'm with O2 and up until last Wednesday when I upgraded my phone I had great signal at home except from a couple of spots. Since changing my phone I've got no signal until I get atleast 5 miles from home. Every where else the signals fine. Anybody else having trouble with O2?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. alijames

alijames Active Member

[Jun 5, 2011]
    Yup. It's pants around Oxford too...

Cheers,
  4. 205man

205man Active Member

[Jun 5, 2011]
    ohh glad its not just me thats noticed, i used to have great signal in my house then now all of a sudden its **** and struggle to get a signal anywhere indoors

yet where i work 2 miles away signal is perfect...dont figure but something is going on with 02 network
  5. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

[Jun 5, 2011]
    Yep sure is. I get great signal at work near the town centre and I can receive messages at home and get signal for about 2 min then when I go to reply it's gone... Funny thing is everybody in the house is on O2 and they don't seem to struggle as much and my brothers mate has to stand in certain places in the house to get signal...
  6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 5, 2011]
    Tell me about it, Orange also is weird, they now have Tmobile, so effectively I should have fantastic signal everywhere, yeah right, cant even get 3G in my front room very well even if there's a mast up the road on top of a hill, go figure!!!