1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. hi guys just wondering if any of you know the part number for the numberplate recess, holder, which is on the front bumper of an s line. mine just has a minor dent in it and i would like to get a new one. many thanks.

2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

year, and would you like the shortened version?

3. sorry about that my laptop ran out of battery! its an 06 plate. im not familiar with then so i wudnt know what the shortend version is! does it look any better? many thanks

4. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

doh shoulda noticed by the username haha, the shortened version is for us plates, dont know if anyone has done the mod overe here, check out a us car and youll see it

5. Dec

Dec Active Member

Is it possible to get one without a numberplate recess here in the UK?

I have a bumper for an 05 - 08 I think it is, non sline single grill bumper to update the front of mine, but when it comes to the grill i am not sure what route to go yet as I would like to get a smoothed one made up or if they are readily available it would be easier! :)

6. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

i think they only do one with the shortened recess mate for the us style plates

7. Dec

Dec Active Member

Ah ok thanks mate, how much are those ones?

Did have a pic of an actual A3 with this front, but had to find one on google as I think its on my home comp.. but this is the sort that I meant :( Was hopeful that it's readily available lol

[​IMG]

8. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

ill have a look when i get home bud i dont think ive ever seen a non recessed one

9. Dec

Dec Active Member

10. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

hmm must be the us spec one, didnt realise it had no recesss at all ill dig out p/ns drop me a pm and remind me tomorrow

11. Dec

Dec Active Member

Will do buddy, thanks v much ! :)

12. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

ha ive had lots of help over the years nice to give back every once and awhile

13. Dec

Dec Active Member

Hopefully I will one day be in the same position! Don't know bugger all about Audi's though lol Mk3 golfs I know lot more about!

14. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

haha theres not that much different

15. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

grr my etka wont let me into country codes but youre looking to order a single grill, the usa version perhaps someone else can help

16. Dec

Dec Active Member

Ah ok thanks for your help so far anyway mate :) Will see If I can get hold of anyone with ETKA.

17. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

speak to marcquinvlan over on vagoc.co.uk his is always on the dot mines been iffy since the start

18. Dec

Dec Active Member

Ah awesome thanks for all your help buddy!

19. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

no problem matey