1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NUFF RESPECT TO AMD ESSEX.

jakeA42T Nov 23, 2011

1. jakeA42T

jakeA42T Member

Got myself down to Amd Essex this morning for a new ECU, DV valve, Transmission fluid change and a new Pipercross panel filter.

Don't get me wrong having all of the work done wasn't cheap anyone who had this done will tell you, but I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done.:thumbsup:

2. solaris

solaris Member

"new ECU"
    What was wrong with your car?

3. jakeA42T

jakeA42T Member

I had the dreaded PRNDS flashing:wtf: every now and then, it would suddenly decide to shift into 1 or neutral and red line when doing 80 down the motorway made me a little nervious driving it never knew when it would throw a woobly, you could feel it searching gear placement (as its the CVT doesn't really have normal gear) but didn't really feel happy. When it was running good it had a slight judder when pushed. I changed the transmission fluid first to see if that would help needed doing anyway 42,000 but it still showed faults had it checked at a few garages and they all said the same so it was just a matter of mind the best place to do it. Also got a new DV valve. Now its back running maybe even better as i only had it since August.