nuespeed Turbo inlet pipe

kenny_boon

Reaction score
hi all,

has anyone fitted this to their A4 (2004) model? i had this fitted to my A4 s-line(190bhp)

what a pain to fit! the bracket bolt holes didnt line up with the cars. diameter of the flange it fits over wasnt right either. not happy considering its not cheap.

kenny_boon said:
just me then? lol, typical

still, its on now

Good to know Neuspeed can't get it right either....

My Oettinger alloy one was a 'mare to fit. I couldn't do it the first time and had to buy some silicone elbows to finish the job!! Not happy and it was a damn sight more than the Neuspeed...

Still seemed to do the trick, my car showed good numbers standard on Stars dyno.

BUB

maybe the sizes in th US are slightly different? diameter was 2mm out, the bolt holes were miles away too...grrr lol

but hey with the miltek, cat and pip on.....wow what a difference, im actually amazed how its changed the car

So how much was your Miltek with Cat and where did you get it from?

Cheers

Kenny - I have the Nuespeed pipe but mine is a 2002 model. It fitted fine for me. I take it you used the billet velocity adapter at the turbo inlet? The metal bit in the pictures. Is this where you had the problems?

Img_0193.jpg

Img_0194.jpg

simon_golf_tt said:
Kenny - I have the Nuespeed pipe but mine is a 2002 model. It fitted fine for me. I take it you used the billet velocity adapter at the turbo inlet? The metal bit in the pictures. Is this where you had the problems?

yeah thats the very bit i had problems with. bracket was 2mm too small compared with turbo inlet.

and the bolt holes didnt line up either

a4sline190 said:
So how much was your Miltek with Cat and where did you get it from?

Cheers

i got it from awesome when they were doing 15% off a short time back, prices on their website. cant remember off hand mate

dummi said:
simon which hybrid you running?

On the golf - a turbo dynamics K04 hybrid. Have a spec sheet on it but can't remember the details off hand. Spools up nicely anyway!