1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now then , new to audi and need a little help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by xd2x, Mar 24, 2012.

1. xd2x

xd2x New Member

Hi all .

First time on this forum , need a little advice on a few little problems im having.
    I have just bought a 99 a3 1.8t and i love it , drive good but seems to be bogging down a little as if the turbo isnt trying
    its all totally standard apart from a cone air filter and ive just fitted a forge splitter valve
    it has a boost gauge fitted but its only showing my boost peeking at 2 psi if im lucky , it goes from -23 ish to zero even when i plant my foot
    ive heard they have a limp mode , could this be it ? Its by no means slow but i know there should be more
    any help appriciated
    danny

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Hi Danny, welcome to ASN. Have a look over in the a3 8l section of the forum. There are threads at the top of the page, have a read through those. One of the guys/girls will be along at some point. Post pics up. Enjoy the forum. )

4. xd2x

xd2x New Member

Thanks , wasnt sure were to ask so thought id start at the beginning lol

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Your welcome. The welcome section is here so new members can introduce themselves. I then point them in the direction of what is best for there car type. Feel free to visit other areas of the forum there is lots to read. :)