Nothing surprises me anymore

mikeyboy

S-line
Reaction score
I nipped into asda earlier on and as i was driving into the car park their was a lovely brand new M3 in front of me (had a personal plate on it so couldn't really tell what year it was but it definitley looked brand new). Then as he approached the fuel pumps "you guessed it" he pulled in so he could fill up with SUPERMARKET FUEL! What a complete and utter ****, I would never use supermarket fuel in any car as it is pure pish. But this guy in a flash, new and expensive monster of a car thought nothing of it. What made me laugh is the guy must be a petrol head to be driving a car like that so you would of thought he would of put some decent fuel in it like shell or bp ultimate. But I suppose it's his car at the end of the day so as long as he's happy thats all that matters lol.

i stick Tesco Momentum 99 in mine -- supermarket fuel

Reactions: MartayMcFly, _G_ and Cozza McA
Maybe it wasn't his? it might have been hired and he was topping it up as cheaply as possible before handing it back.

Artimus:1735690 said:
Maybe it wasn't his? it might have been hired and he was topping it up as cheaply as possible before handing it back.

Come on, It was on a private plate.

I ran both my skylines on tesco 99 Ron mapped to that and ran perfectly .

I use Tescos after an article put V-power last

Tesco Momentum 99 here.

Not all supermarket fuels are pish.

And sometimes even Shell V-Power has incompatibility problems (eg: BMW Engines with Nikasil)

Being so critical of others without knowing the relevant factors you may like to be made aware that Asda is always spelt with a capital A and definitely spelt thus.

WAFTER:1740550 said:
Being so critical of others without knowing the relevant factors you may like to be made aware that Asda is always spelt with a capital A and definitely spelt thus.

I'm so sorry I didn't spell ASDA in capitals mate, please forgive me or I wont sleep tonight!

LMFAO are you serious :sob: