Nothing I can do but share my feeling / what your opinions

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
Hi folks.
After searching for sometime I have put a deposit down for a S3 BE sportback two weeks ago
The nearest Audi dealership have arranged to collect the car from Manchester Audi since last Thursday
I expect them to be delivered to my nearest Audi dealership either yesturday or today but still no phone call from Audi :3sadwalk:
I feel so bad ringing them everyday to track down to see what the progress is I am starting to frustrate because the process is verrrrryyyyyy slooooooowwww not a good feeling. How much longer do I have to wait !!!! :unsure:

Thanks for your time for reading this :)

Think I'd be tempted to ask for your money back.
Did they give you an expected delivery date?
If so, what kind of excuses have they given?

At the end of the day there are plenty more out there, & if they cant be bothered making an effort, you have the right to back out I'm sure.

No expected date / the excuses is that they have so many cars need to be delivered elsewhere they are working on tight schedule
I know I have the option to back out but I am not at that stage yet :S

No expected date / the excuses is that they have so many cars need to be delivered elsewhere they are working on tight schedule
I know I have the option to back out but I am not at that stage yet :S

Even if that's true (could be), why are you the one having to wait? Or if there's lots of people waiting, and I'd be surprised if they didn't know they'd be busy, why did they say it'd be sooner?

I've been messed around a lot recently with delivery dates and "system errors" etc etc, be persistent and selfish or you'll just slip to the bottom of an ever-growing queue. If they get fed up of you calling, tough luck for them.

The Audi dealer network is utter ****e, if you need any justification for my comment then feel free to PM me. I love the car's but my impression of the dealers is terrible, and not for no good reason! Audi UK are there to back you up however. They quite literally don't take any bull**** from dealer franchises which unfortunately you will have to at some point!

The Audi dealer network is utter ****e, if you need any justification for my comment then feel free to PM me. I love the car's but my impression of the dealers is terrible, and not for no good reason! Audi UK are there to back you up however. They quite literally don't take any bull**** from dealer franchises which unfortunately you will have to at some point!

I am totally agree with you / Is not very professional what they are doing at the moment

I am totally agree with you / Is not very professional what they are doing at the moment

I am about to PM you a link to what I have been through, if it wasn't for how good the cars are I would have been out of here a long time ago!

Is too far to travel from where I live

noooo, its only a drive :laugh: plus you could negotiate extra discount or ask for something of compensation for having to collect.
i have bought and collect cars from london and glasgow to get the best deal.

noooo, its only a drive :laugh: plus you could negotiate extra discount or ask for something of compensation for having to collect.
i have bought and collect cars from london and glasgow to get the best deal.

Yh I am very lazy :beee:

Which dealer are you getting it from?, i'm not far from you and had the run around while waiting for my Sportback BE that was due 1st september, ended being 11 days late plus several other problems with settling finance etc.. , was also given various excuses, i gave up feeling bad in the end about calling them as i was so p*****d off. I won't use them ever again.

Which dealer are you getting it from?, i'm not far from you and had the run around while waiting for my Sportback BE that was due 1st september, ended being 11 days late plus several other problems with settling finance etc.. , was also given various excuses, i gave up feeling bad in the end about calling them as i was so p*****d off. I won't use them ever again.

one of the audi dealer in Manchester don't know what the name is

Sorry, i meant which is your nearest dealer who are collecting it.
Simon

I'd be on the phone to them constantly if there was a date set and the car not there past it.

I bet they didn't hang about taking a deposit!

Phone up, ask to speak to the dealer manager for an explanation, then proceed to tell him how disappointed you are with the service and would he expect to be treated in this way? If he doesn't provide a satisfactory answer tell him you have no option but to contact Audi UK as it seems he doesn't want to help you. He'll love that.

It seems they generally believe during this surge of popularity of the Audi brand they can do no wrong. Idiots.

I'm sorry but I don't see why you wouldn't take the train down to Manchester on a weekend and enjoy the drive home?

You can't be that giddy about the car or you would have it already.

If you want something doing right, do it yourself!

Just keep calling them, in my experience car dealers are very lazy for calling the purchaser and I have given up in the past and bought elsewhere. No doubt they wont remember you (no offence) so I would keep calling.

If its a trade in, & you have the patience, wait till it finally arrives & give it another couple of weeks adding miles to your old car before finally collecting... I'll bet they will be quick enough to chase you when they want the deal finalized....

I recently bought an S3 from Chelmsford Audi and enjoyed the drive back to Cardiff - wasn't a big deal for me.

however having agreed to deliver the car to Bristol for you, it is pretty poor service to delay delivery without even telephoning you out of courtesy. It doesn't cost hat much to have he car driven down by a delivery company. Suspect they are trying to save on costs by getting it delivered as part of another delivery

I recently bought an S3 from Chelmsford Audi and enjoyed the drive back to Cardiff - wasn't a big deal for me.

however having agreed to deliver the car to Bristol for you, it is pretty poor service to delay delivery without even telephoning you out of courtesy. It doesn't cost hat much to have he car driven down by a delivery company. Suspect they are trying to save on costs by getting it delivered as part of another delivery

Only god knows what they are doing :unsure: