Not really Welcome, but hopefully welcome back...

Drizz

Project Plush
Reaction score
Well firstly it was my A4 Avant TDi which died a catastrophic death, so i left Audi with the hump, then ventured back when i bought a dead A4 1.8t with the hope of rebuilding it, but too much profit was to be made breaking it so that got stripped, now im back again after putting a deposit on a car most of you should know, and here she is....

1032360-1.jpg

1032360-2.jpg

Initial plans are to sell the wheels as id like something like A8 monos, and a touch of lowering. Then maybe some tuning, but id need advice on that as im not sure what to do with the 1.8s.
So i hope you dont mind me coming back, and hopefully itll be third time lucky for me and A4s.
Any advice would be appreciated. Should be collecting it in a couple of weeks due to family commitments my end, but thankfully the current owner is happy to store her for me.....

Cheers guys and gals!

Nice colour and example looks fimiliar , also noticed the RS4 at the back must be an audi man at heart.

May i be the 1st to welcome you again Drizz.. i knew you'd be back glad you got a quatty!

Hello and Welcome (back)
Nice car and a ring decal on the tail gets my respect

I will be starting a project thread when i collect it, but for now a few questions.
Will it have the K03 and just be remapped to the 180 from the factory or will it have a different turbo? Im guessing i should get a KO4 or shall i just have it remapped, and if so by who?
Also Brakes. What are they standard and whats available?
And lastly exhaust. I want a 2.75" but relatively quiet. Any recommendations?

Well, got the train to Leeds today and brought her home. Lovely car. Slow, but lovely. SO a few performance mods are needed, but it was worth it just for the 10min blat in the RS4. I will have one!