1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not much movement in here!!!!!

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by smee, Jan 4, 2010.

1. smee

smee Member

[Jan 4, 2010]
    I have my 2.0T A5 arriving on 7th January :arco:
    So looking forward to it, but might regret losing quattro as the roads will be very slippy!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Jan 4, 2010]
    You'll be welcomed in the A4 section and they're very similar ;)
  4. smee

smee Member

[Jan 4, 2010]
    Thank you scoTTy
  5. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

[Jan 5, 2010]
    Welcome!

I'm hoping to lose my A5 in the next couple of weeks, as I have an S3 arriving, i'm going the other way around, the front wheel drive is awful on the A5, hence me moving on to a Quattro (next best thing to RWD in the Audi stable)

Good luck with it, I hear the 2.0T is a vast improvement on the 1.8T that I have. Its a lovely car to sit back and drive and great on the motorways.
  6. smee

smee Member

[Jan 7, 2010]
    Well it arrived today. Well done to the driver who brought it from Grimsby on the back of his lorry. Not really had a chance to dirve it anywhere as the roads are very slippy. Have probabky put 8 miles on it since it was delivered. Looking forward to lots of good times in the car.
    For those who want to know it is a 2.0T Coupe Sport, pretty basic spec but will do me :)
  7. beanoir

beanoir Sharpest Tongue in the West

[Jan 7, 2010]
    Congrats! Hope you enjoy, as much as I have a few niggles with mine, it doesn't detract that I think it's one of the better looking cars Audi make (and thats bearing in mind that I think all Audis are nice looking) and it really is a nice place to be sat behind the wheel.

Mine is a Sport too, with just a couple of options, one being the 19" wheels which look good.

Be good to see some pics!!!