1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not long to go- Champions League final

imported_Yaseen May 25, 2005

1. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

My feeling: Liverpool will do as with Juventus and Chelsea and start high temp and make AC look like an ordinary team.

Liverpool are capable of scoring when high tempo but have a feeling unlike chelsea and Juve Milan will score the chances they have.

Predict Liverpool to win 2-0 or lose 1-0.

Can`t wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDI_Line- bet you thinks the black stripes in Milan`s shirts will help them win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Good luck to Liverpool hope they do the business even though im a gooner! Be nice to see them as Champions of europe! Up the KOP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Black is best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

they are playing in white 2nite !

5. its a 7.30 kick off i think and its on itv so no rich mans tv required /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

...calm down...calm down.....

7. let just hope they are typical scoucers and steal it :p

jk

8. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    its a 7.30 kick off i think and its on itv so no rich mans tv required /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.. :)

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Ah feck, 1-0 down in 50 secs - come on you reds!!

10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

thats mad mate come on LIIVVVVEEEERRRPOOOL

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

WHATA MATCH BLOODY HELL!!!! WELL DONE LIVERPOOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

12. audi5e

audi5e Member

Incredible Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(One happy Liverpool supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

13. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

Brilliant performance...a real cracker.
    You couldn't have written a script like that.
    Well deserved...I'm well chuffed that Liverpool won it....despite being a Man U fan!

I hope all the fans enjoy it as much as I did back in 1999.

14. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Gotta be the best final of all time, glad to see Liverpool lads win an outstanding match like that, well deserved !!!!! And i luvd them spaghetti legs, brings back memorys!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

15. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

I work with two everton fans who have been very silent- shame not happy for us.

My workmate who hates football anyway sent me these: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Too happy to be upset!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Excellent Yaseen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

17. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Excellent Pics....... and as you have all said - What an excellent Match... Well Done the Pool.....I'm suffering this morning though (Extra time -another pint or two, Penalties - best get another.... Post match discussion - "Wanna drink mate" ).....

18. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

What a tw@ am i!

I watched the 1st half and shook my head with disapointment as they went down 3-0 and i thought theres no way back fom this, so i started channel hoping! I then turned back with 5 minutes left of the 2nd half to find it @ 3-3!

I was absolutly gutted! but have to admit it was still an interesting game to watch!

Some awesome saves by Dudek!

Have to say well done Liverpool!

19. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Ahhhh great scouse pics hilarious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif