not impressed

jpda4

Reaction score
im not sure what to do about this

today was the 1st time ive seen my car in daylight since wednesday
after it had been to the garage for a service... there another
post to follow.... and a complimentary wash and vaccum
(although it doesnt look like it was washed the dirt on it today)
there is now a single scratch running from front to back in on nice sweeping arc
(hopefully hte pictures are attached somewhere)
i know there is no way i can prove this wasnt there before it went in
to the dealer wednesday
im looking for some advice on how to remove this have i just to get
the T cut out and polish it away

any ideas or do i just live with it less hassel

btw im totally ####ed off

were the pictures gone i thought i added some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Looks as though it will buff out using Farecla G10 and a high speed buff, doesn't look deep that it needs repaired, any paint shop will "Buff" it for you if you haven't got a Buff, not worth buying in less you've got plenty of cars that need polishing.....

ok this sounds stupid, but its happened 2 me b4,

and a slug did it 2 mine, Found a slug movin on the car, it should polish out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Had something similar on driver's door just under the window. Had it polished and treated at the dealer. Still can be seen, if you look for it. Maybe results depend on color of car (mine's ebony black). Good luck.

If its just a mark in the laquer then you should be fine. Try scratchX from the meguiars range, or something similar.

I had a scratch like this on my front wing and bonnet from me being careless with a hose when washing my car.

If that doesn't work, go see a bodyshop whould should be able to professionally polish it out.

If its into the paint then it will be more difficult to shift.

I would still go back to the dealer/garage and point it out to them , they MIGHT, as a good will jesture polish/buff it out for u ,even just to keep a "valued customer" surley its worth a try??
If not as they guys have sayed ,either do ure self or get a bodyshop to do for u!

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
i'll have a look at it over christmas break

not going back to dealers ever again!!! learnt my lesson