1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not happy

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by williams, Apr 21, 2011.

1. williams

williams Member

[Apr 21, 2011]
    Had cambelt change by audi in feb 2011 driving to work this morning car lost power ,vibrating really bad then cut out,I got recovered to my work(im in crash repair trade) tried starting again sounded like big ends took cover off and saw the tensioner nut has come undone,Rang audi they told me to get recovered again to them as they dont have recovery truck at my cost,and they cant look at it until tues/weds next week,and they have no loan vehicle,so i've had to hire one as going on hols saturday was in my car, not now but in 1.2 polo. SO NOT HAPPY
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. mx_rab

mx_rab Member

[Apr 21, 2011]
    Obviously didnt double check anything upon finishing the job. Keep all your receipts for the money you have forked out i.e. travel, recovery, rental car etc. Their insurance should cover you.
  4. williams

williams Member

[Apr 21, 2011]
    will do mate
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 21, 2011]
    Obviously this is bad news..... but from someone who had to fork out many £000's when it happened to me..... you will be ok. Audi guarantee all their work for (I think) 2 years, so I'm sure they'll see you right on this.
  6. williams

williams Member

[Apr 22, 2011]
    hope so mate fingers crossed
  7. williams

williams Member

[Apr 22, 2011]
    no loan car my ass went to take pics of car just in case they damage it and whats next to it a loan car they have 3 on site.
    [​IMG]