not getting a A3 TFSI Quattro S line anymore!

wide

Reaction score
i'm not getting a A3 T FSI Quattro S line anymore, i got tempted to the dark side lol. i'm getting a BMW 335D M Sport Coupe on a 07 reg, in le mans blue with saddle brown dekota leather, for around the same money as a 06-07 S3. i just couldn't resist, it was 41k less than 2 years ago & its fast, beautifull & great mpg + 289bhp & with a map 340-350bhp & absolutley loads of torque 710nm. i put the deposite down on tuesday & should be getting it around wednesday, its being valleted & rac inspected by the company im buying it from. BMW warranty till 2010.
think i got abit carried away, but the price was too good to turn down. matt :hi:

m sport 19"s the 225's, can't wait, just been speaking to DMS Automotive who are one of the best mappers out there, they charge £750 with a 3 year guarantee,(bit steep) they've been mapping the 535d which is the same engine, for 4 years & have probabley mapped more BMW diesels than anyone else, i'd be looking at 340bhp & 530 lb/ft of torque & upto 10% better mpg on long trips & aroubd 6-8% on short. defo gonna be my next mod & hopefully very soon.
when i pick the car up, i'll try & dl some pics. matt